To enter just go to our Facebook page, like us and fill in the entry form. We'll pick one lucky winner in a few weeks.
Good luck and thanks for supporting Foresight Financial Planning.
- Mike and Amanda.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The ‘Promoter’ is Foresight Financial Planning
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all Foresight Financial Planning employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel, alcohol or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
(c) ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Foresight Financial Planning Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted by means of any medium – radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
6. Foresight Financial Planning reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
7. Foresight Financial Planning reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Foresight Financial Planning decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
8. By participating, entrants grant Foresight Financial Planning exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by Foresight Financial Planning and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes in accordance with
10. When submitting entry via text, the telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The participant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used at the discretion of Foresight Financial Planning and/or any other company associated with the Promotion.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Where the Promotion involves texting, the following apply:
a) Any form of automated text message is invalid
b) Foresight Financial Planning takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as stipulated in the Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Winning the Prize
13. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
14. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
15. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Foresight Financial Planning. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced.