Are you making the most of KiwiSaver?
Most of us know the benefits of KiwiSaver and what it can provide but you may not actually know if you are making the most of what KiwiSaver has to offer.
KiwiSaver allows you to save on a regular basis and helps you better prepare for your retirement in a way that a regular savings account can't.
How we can help you with your KiwiSaver planning:
- Reviewing your existing KiwiSaver account or giving advice if you have not already joined
- Showing you why KiwiSaver is so good for the self employed
- Why KiwiSaver is such a good investment option for the over 65s
- Ensuring you are in the best fund to maximise your returns
- Making sure that you are in receipt of your free money (Government Contribution)
- Calculating your retirement benefits so you know what KiwiSaver is likely to provide at retirement
- Using KiwiSaver to help you purchase a home (for first home buyers)
We specialise in
Providing advice about how KiwiSaver can best work for you. We research the market, then explain the options to you, clearly and concisely, before recommending the best solution for you.
Please contact us for more detailed financial advice on the range of options available.
Contact us today and we will help find the right KiwiSaver scheme for you.
"Michael has provided Bronwyn and I with insurance and investment solutions since 2009. He is very passionate about his profession and always provides the best fit for our family as we grow. I would recommend Michael Lay to anyone."
"I have had Michael review our insurances and financial situation. He provided us with an excellent review of our situation and went to the trouble of contacting our accountant and ACC to clarify some points. Very professional and easy to understand. I would highly recommend Michael without hesitation."
"Michael is fantastic to work with and has my complete trust, so I find it very easy to take his recommendations when he advises on our insurances. Michael is also an independent advisor and is not aligned with specific providers. This means his recommendation is always the best one for the clients situation."